Saturday, July 14, 2012

KLUTCHclub July Box

KLUTCHclub is a subscription box geared towards those interested in health and fitness. For $16-$18 a month (depending on which subscription you choose) you receive a box full of products valued at over $50! It's a great opportunity for those who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle because it allows you to sample products that can help get you on your way. For those who are already well immersed into healthy eating and fitness, KLUTCHclub will send you products that will most definitely pique your interest! There is even a subscription specific to men. Here's what was in the July KLUTCHclub box that was sent to me for review.

the box! wonder what's inside...

the contents of the box

description of contents


Mighty Leaf
Three packs of Mighty Leaf, delicious handcrafted tea blends from around the world.
I'm not a tea drinker, but my fiance is, and according to him, Mighty Leaf is the best. Good choice, KLUTCHclub!

Molecule R
A natural emulsifier that allows liquids to transform into foam, making your sauces light, voluminous, and incredibly flavorful.
This little "fusion of food science and culinary arts" is a bit beyond me, but is definitely a neat product for someone who is experienced in the kitchen and looking to take it up a notch!

1st Step Pro-Wellness/ High Performance Fitness
A natural liquid Vitamin B-12 supplement helping to combat chronic fatigue, regulate metabolic pathways, and maintain the central nervous system.
As I was only given one sample, I can't testify as to how well this works, but, it's basically a substitute for a caffeine and sugar laden energy drinks.

Truvia® Natural Sweetener
Truvia® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant. Try it in coffee and tea, sprinkle it on fruit, yogurt and cereal and add it to anything that needs a little sweetness.
I was actually really excited to receive this because I've been meaning to try Truvia. The idea of a natural sugar substitute is really appealing, and this worked and tasted great!

Nia
A movement practice that draws from martial arts, dance arts, and healing arts. Nia has created a customized class for KLUTCHclub members and their guests this month, worth over $50!
I did not take advantage of this coupon, but it's a nice deal if you're looking for a way to motivate yourself to exercise!

Zoye
A healthy vegetable oil low in saturated fat, and rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3 and 6.
I sauteed some veggies in this, and they were yummy!

Mineral Hygenics
This makeup contains four ingredients and is 100% all natural, allowing your skin breathe in hot summer months. Included is a $15 gift certificate with no purchase restrictions!
I was excited to see this as well! I'm always looking for makeup that is as natural as possible for my sensitive skin. I'm definitely using this gift certificate and will follow up with a review of the products and comparison to Bare Minerals!

Goulibeur
Gourmet shortbread cookies made with just four natural ingredients. This 100-year old recipe comes from France and can be the perfect, delicious finish to a summer party.
Two thumbs up. No unpronounceable ingredients and they tasted great!

Cascal
At 60-80 calories per can, Cascal is a great substitute for sugary soda. This natural soft drink is crafted with natural juices and fermented for fuller flavor.
This was probably my favorite product in the box. It tasted like Sumol, and again, no unpronounceable ingredients and it was really delicious and refreshing! I would definitely purchase this!

If you're interested in trying KLUTCHclub for yourself, click here to sign up today! You can choose the subscription that best fits you and cancel at any time! 

1 comment:

  1. I actually just bought some Truvia the other day because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I'm trying to use it in coffee instead of sugar. I'm not a huge fan yet... might be an acquired taste for me.

    ReplyDelete