Thursday, July 19, 2012

JENsations: Sun Burst

Sun Burst just might be my favorite JENsations polish! It is perfect for the warm weather and shades of orange are HOT this summer, so I am loving every ounce of it! Jen describes Sun Burst as having a shimmery golden pigment, large gold hexagon glitter, and multi-sized orange hexagon and bar glitter. When I took this beauty out of the package, I had to try it right away! I was pressed for time and couldn't do a proper mani so I just quickly put a coat on one nail. It was love at first sight! For the pics I have below, I used two coats of Zoya's jelly Kate as underwear, and put one coat of Sun Burst on top. Now mind you, I NEVER use just one coat of a glitter polish, but that's all you need with Sun Burst. It is just super unique and completely gorgeous! If you love Sun Burst as much as I do, click here to visit Jen's Etsy shop to see this and more of her lovely polishes!

JENsations:http://www.etsy.com/shop/JENsations



outdoors, indirect sun

indoors, no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment