Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lynnderella's Shape Shifter

Unfortunately, there's been tons of (warranted) drama surrounding Lynnderella and her polishes the past few weeks. While I don't agree with her business practices, one thing has not changed: I love her polishes, especially Shape Shifter. It was my #1 lemming until just a few days ago when it arrived in the mail thanks to Llarowe's flash sale. I painted my nails with OPI's I'm All Ears from the Vintage Minnie Collection, then did an accent tip of Shape Shifter. I'm not the greatest photographer but I managed to capture some decent pics, and I will let them speak for themselves!



The shapes! The colors! The holo! *drool*

Closeup of my left hand. I dug a moon and flower out of the bottle for this nail.
Closeup of my right hand. Stars are pretty abundant in Shape Shifter, and I managed to fish a butterfly out of there, too.
I hope you enjoyed the pics! My good friend and non-nail polish junkie Allison just texted me and said, "Obsessed. Makes me almost get nails tomorrow to have it!" Do you love Shape Shifter as much as we do?








No comments:

Post a Comment