Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lynnderella Connect the Dots, OPI Nothin' Mousie About It, Julep Daisy

One of the polishes I used for this mani is Lynderella's Connect the Dots. Just like all of Lynn's polishes (at least the four I have), pictures do it no justice. Don't get me wrong, CtD is gorgeous in pictures and I've seen some quality swatches from some lovely nail-bloggers, but when you get a Lynnderella polish on your nails, it is stunning. CtD is a neat combo of black and white micro, hex, and bar glitters, and it looks great over bright colors.
The base for this mani was Daisy by Julep. Daisy is a bright, sunshine yellow. It's the first yellow polish I've ever owned/worn, and I love it! I haven't used many Julep polishes yet, but so far I have been impressed by the formula. Daisy is no exception. Easy application, coverage in 2 coats, and looks great!
I recently acquired OPI's entire Vintage Minnie collection, thanks to Copious credits! To top off this mani, I used one coat of There's Nothin' Mousie About It, which is a sheer pink polish with flakies and pink heart glitter. I was inspired by Lynnderella's Connect the Heart, which is her CtD with pink, white, and red heart glitter and a soft pink shimmer in a pink-tinted base. It's rare and hard to find, so this was the next best thing for me! What I like about my mani is that I was able to manipulate the hearts so there is one piece of glitter per nail. It's a subtle, girlie touch. I hope you enjoy the photos!





If you like Daisy, then perhaps you'd be interested in getting a box full of polishes like her for a penny? If you haven't signed up for the Maven program yet, you can get your first month for ONE PENNY and FREE SHIPPING by following this link: http://www.julep.com/?r=19129224 and using code COLOR2012 at checkout! Also, Julep is putting an additional bottle of polish in their Maven boxes this month, no extra charge!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the black and white glitter against the yellow base! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete