Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments Share the Love Program!


As you may have concluded from past posts, I adore Zoya nail polish. It's the best formula I have ever used, and they have some fabulous colors. I'm especially excited about their summer 2012 Beach and Surf collection.

Zoya has recently introduced their Share the Love program. If you use my referral link to set up an account, a coupon for a FREE bottle of polish will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order! You can also get free shipping with an order of three bottles of polish (one of which will be free!) It's a great deal.

Once you have an account with Zoya, you can share your own referral link to start accumulating points, and you'll also be able to take advantage of the great promotions they often run. I own many of bottles of Zoya polishes, and I haven't have to pay full price for any of them thanks to the generous Zoya promos!

Here's my referral link to get you started: https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0103BD82
If you like nail polish, I just know you'll fall in love with Zoya like I did! Thank you for using my link to get your FREE bottle of polish! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment