Monday, April 2, 2012

Another eos product...hand lotion!

Perhaps you remember my first post on eos lip spheres. The lip spheres aren't the only eos product I'm obsessed with. Their everyday hand lotions are also fabulous! Now, the fact that I'm calling a lotion fabulous carries a lot of weight, because I typically don't like lotion. I usually can't stand the way it feels on my hands, but eos lotion is different. The hypoallergenic formula goes on smoothly, heals dry skin, and leaves my hands feeling soft without any greasy residue. The lotion comes in an innovative package that fits anywhere...even in your pocket! I have the cucumber and berry blossom lotions, and they have an unscented lotion as well. Here are some pictures of my eos everyday lotions. Give them a try and see for yourself why I love them!
cucumber

berry blossom

3 comments:

  1. oooh I'll have to give that a try. I'm always looking for better lotion to combat my dry hands. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some of the lip spheres to try- I should have ordered to lotion too, darn it. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and loved it. I always keep it in my purse.

    ReplyDelete