Sunday, March 18, 2012

Too Faced Cosmetics: LashGASM Mascara Review

Note: For Round 2 of Mascara March Madness, I am reviewing Rimmel's Lycra Lash Extender, which I purchased myself, as well as LashGASM by Too Faced Cosmetics. The LashGASM mascara was provided to me by Too Faced Cosmetics for this review; therefore, I am giving them the courtesy of a separate blog post.

Too Faced Cosmetics: LashGASM Mascara
 It was like Christmas Day when this packaged arrived in the mail for me. It came in an adorable pink box! 
I opened the box and was greeted by some fun pink packing confetti, a sassy looking package, and a friendly personalized message from Too Faced's web marketing coordinator. Thanks, Bre!
Here's a closeup of the package. I love the pink and gold together. 
 The bottle itself was fun yet elegant. 
Here's the wand. 
The applicator was made of numerous short, cone shaped bristles.
As I applied the LashGASM, I noticed my lashes being separated. The separation was distinct and the mascara lengthened my lashes nicely. As I continued the application, the volume kicked it. I'm impressed by the way this mascara was able to thicken my lashes and still maintain a level of separation. Here's a photo of my lashes after a coat of LashGASM.
If you recall the picture of my bare lashes from my previous post, you can see the length and slight curl provided by LashGASM. Notice the volume LashGASM added to my lashes. Overall I was very impressed by LashGASM and would recommend it to anyone looking for an all-in-one mascara that can provide a good amount of length, curl, and volume to their lashes. 
Check out Too Faced Cosmetics at their website or on Facebook and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!

Name
Volume
Length
Curl
Application
Overall
Maybelline Illegal Length
3
4
2
4
Blink-worthy
Maybelline The Falsies Flared
1
1
2
2
Keep your shades on.
Too Faced Cosmetics LashGASM
4
4
3
5
Totally battable!



















Each sub-section is rated on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the worst, and 5 being the best.
The overall ratings are based on the total of the sub-sections.
Overall ratings are:
Keep your shades on. 4-9
Blink-worthy 10-14
Totally battable! 15-20

3 comments:

  1. I've gone through the other posts and this is indeed lovely. Oh i Like it on you!

    Hmmm.... I'm still weighing my options, but this is nice. Thanks for suggesting it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I've tried a ton of different mascaras and this one was the absolute best. I'd recommend it to anyone!

      Delete
    2. Amazing.. That's the good thing about reviewing products... You learn which works best.

      Delete