Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I said yes to the dress at David's Bridal!

I purchased my wedding dress today! In spite of my love for beauty products and accessories, I'm not much of a clothing shopper, so I wasn't looking forward to this experience as much as I'm sure the average bride does. In spite of my original lack of enthusiasm, I ended up being pleasantly surprised! David's Bridal has a selection of many styles and sizes, and, of course, the prices are very reasonable. They were running a $100 off sale, and in addition, they let me use a $50 coupon I had received at a bridal expo. What impressed me the most though, was the customer service. I have heard several horror stories about brides' experiences at DB, but I could not have asked for a better consultant. Rita was knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Her personality was a perfect match for me: friendly and attentive but not too over the top or "oohey" and "aahey." She pulled whichever dresses I asked for and suggested some for me as well, based on the styles I liked and my price range. Rita was always right outside the fitting room ready and willing to strap me in and out of every dress I tried on, some more than once. Thank you, Rita, and thank you, David's Bridal, for making my dress shopping experience enjoyable and memorable!
To my readers, if you decide to use David's Bridal, my recommendation is to book an appointment, and if at all possible, make it on a weekday. I am on vacation from work this week, and going dress shopping on a Tuesday morning was the best thing I could have done. I was the only bride in the store, which meant I had the entire fitting area and all the mirrors to myself. Also, my consultant's attention was undivided! I look forward to going back with my bridesmaids to pick out their dresses in a few months!
P.S. No pictures in today post, just in case my fiance decides to read my blog! :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on picking out THE dress;) I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Congrats Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats on finding your dress, sweetie! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete