Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bootie Babe Cosmetics Nail Polish



Blue Baboo, Purp Slurp, and Pinky Dinky

When I saw these nail polish bottles by Bootie Babe Cosmetics, I just couldn't resist! I did some quick math with the price of the bottles and shipping, and the best bang for my buck was to order three polishes, so I scooped up Pinky Dinky, Purp Slurp, and Blue Baboo at four dollars per bottle, plus three dollars shipping. I have read that Bootie Babe will be upping the cost of their polishes to six dollars once they have completed a redesign of the bottle neck. (The original neck was short and can be difficult to hold and manipulate while polishing.) I found the formula to be fairly thick and gloppy, but the colors were lovely! Blue Baboo is a beautiful robin's egg blue, Purp Slurp reminds me of grape soda, and Pinky Dinky (my favorite) is a gorgeous baby pink with a touch of shimmer. All three colors covered nicely with two coats. Bootie Babe polishes are a quirky, fun cosmetic, and I look forward to see what the company produces as they continue to grow and develop.

Pinky Dinky, Blue Baboo, and Purp Slurp...how fun are these bottles?!

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Bootie Babe polishes before but these are gorgeous colors! The bottle shape is funny lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? The company is fairly new. They plan on releasing other products but the only thing for sale on their site right now are the polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lands I want some JUST for the bottle!! How CUTE!!

    I'm polishing challenged, so *sometimes* thick and gloppy is good for me. Going to google them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of colors! so lively and sweet
    I was just checking now, international shipping would be about 3-6$.. they're definitely on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete