Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stonyfield Farm - Chocolate Underground Organic Yogurt


I have always been cognizant of the fat and calorie content of the food I buy, but lately I've also been focusing on ingredients and trying to buy more organic products. My favorite discovery is Stonyfield's Organic Chocolate Underground Fat Free Yogurt, which I decided to try because it had the word chocolate on the package. :) I bought the 6 oz. cups of vanilla over chocolate yogurt and poured in about an eighth of a cup of Grape Nuts because I like the crunch. You can mix it all together (which is what I recommend) or enjoy the vanilla yogurt first and finish with the chocolate. It's become one of my regular mid-morning snacks at work, and it's great for chocolate-lovers who are trying to satisfy their cravings in a healthy, natural way. Stonyfield offers a variety of organic foods and beverages. They print codes on the packages of their products that can be redeemed for rewards on the website. Check out Stonyfield on their website and Facebook page to get more information and coupons for their products!

2 comments:

  1. You can't beat organic, delicious yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out the post, Katie! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you try Chocolate Underground if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete