Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shark Attack!


I love a clean house, but I do not like to clean! So, until the day I can afford to hire myself a housekeeper, I'm always on the lookout for products that make cleaning easy. We have a white tile kitchen floor, and I noticed that it was getting pretty dingy. The products I were using just weren't cutting it anymore. In fact, they were adding to the grime by leaving a layer of cleaner on the floor. A friend told me about the Shark ® steam products. After borrowing her steam mop, I was hooked! I received my own as a Christmas present, and gave one as a birthday gift to my mother, who, after borrowing mine, had to have her own. Simply using the power of steam, Shark ® quickly deep cleans and sanitizes floors. There are so many pros to this product: it's lightweight, it cleans a variety of surfaces, and it heats up in about 30 seconds! Because it only needs water, there is no need to keep buying refills of liquid cleaning product. Also, the cleaning pad is reusable - simply toss it in the washing machine (I wash mine with my towels) when it gets dirty. You're saving money and being environmentally friendly at the same time! If I can save green and be green, I'm happy. The biggest "pro" of this product? It cleans my floors better than any other product I have used. Shark ® makes several reasonably priced steam products, so check out their website to find the product that is right for you! You can also like their Facebook page here.

2 comments:

  1. You can come clean my house, if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Des, if you didn't live so far away, I might consider it, because that's how much I love this mop, haha!

      Delete