Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mio Bags - Mama Io's Oilcloth Bags


From accountant to fashionista: Beth Iovino aka Mama Io is the creator of Mio Bags, which are, as she describes them, FUNctional! Beth handcrafts amazing products that include a variety of handbags, a lunch tote bag and reusable snack setwine totes, and even an entire organized shopping system! The best part about Beth's products is that the customer is the designer! You choose from a variety of oilcloth fabrics and she customizes your purchase. I came across Mio Bags thanks to a Groupon I found, and the rest is history. I've placed multiple orders with her, and loved every one of them. I even had a trunk show party at my house for some friends, which produced several more satisfied customers! Beth's dedication to her work shows in all the beautiful pieces she creates. Check out her website, or find her on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment