Sunday, January 22, 2012

GO...Zoya!

My entire life I have been a nail-biter. Finally, at the age of 25, I had enough and decided to get a set of acrylic nails. Once I was getting my nails done regularly, I started paying more attention to nail polish related websites and posts. Around that time, a friend (owner of Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom, a great blog with a plethora of polish posts) shared the Facebook page of Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments because they were running an amazing promo: buy one get two free. I purchased my first three Zoya polishes and was hooked from then on. There are many reasons to love Zoya, but here are my top three: 1) - the quality of the polishes. They last for weeks on natural or acrylic nails. 2) - the customer service. Whether it be running generous promos or quickly replacing a damaged order, Zoya takes care of their customers. 3) - the environmentally friendly formula. All polishes are formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate free. Check out Zoya's websiteFacebook page, or follow them on Twitter and give their polishes a try!
my Zoya collection!
one of my favorites - Zoya Audrina


11 comments:

  1. Gotta love Zoya! Best formula and color selection around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for showing me the light, Des! ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Des! Nice Zoya collection you got there Nicole =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection, Nicole! And Whitney is so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Yun! I'm loving your pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoya is the BEST! Thank you for sharing your collection:) I would LOVE to know the names of all the polishes you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! I'll work on the names!

      Delete
    2. You could do a post on your Zoya collection giving us their names, I think it would be great:) Thank you so much for your response!

      Delete
  6. i was a nail bitter all my life too!! i could stop it at 21, and one reason i keep my nails painted its to avoid bitting them, now is easier not to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment! Acrylics are the only thing that worked for me!

    ReplyDelete