Saturday, January 14, 2012

eos Products - lip balm smooth sphere

When my future mother in law put a sphere of lip balm in my Christmas stocking, she sparked my obsession with this product! eos (evolution of smooth) has amazing lip balms that I have been promoting left and right. What makes them so wonderful? Well, besides their innovative spherical design that allows the product to glide smoothly onto lips, they do what no other lip balm can do: they help chapped lips AND taste delicious. After a few trips to a variety of drugstores, I purchased one in every flavor (summer fruit, lemon drop spf 15, strawberry sorbet, honeysuckle honeydew, medicated tangerine, and sweet mint) and have strategically placed them so I will never go without! There's one in my car, the truck of my fiance (who loves the lip balm as well, so gentlemen, don't be afraid to give it a try!), my purse, my work bag, the makeup drawer in my bathroom, and in my desk at work. Check out the eos website and give them a try!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously JUST bought one of these a couple months ago & I'm in love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? Which flavor did you buy?

      Delete
    2. I have the sweet mint & I'm dying to try some others now!

      Delete
  2. I recommend strawberry sorbet or honeysuckle melon!

    ReplyDelete