Monday, January 30, 2012

CeraVe® Hydrating Cleanser






Winter is the most difficult season for managing my skin. Because of the cold, humidity-free air, my face dries out. But, the second I try to moisturize it, I experience a breakout. On the other hand, if I don't moisturize, my skin creates excess oil to compensate for the dryness! I'm always trying new products, and recently I discovered a cleanser that helps me balance my skin. CeraVe® Hydrating Cleanser is a gift from the heavens. It is fragrance free, non-irritating, and noncomedogenic. CeraVe® does not foam or lather, and it is the gentlest facial cleanser I have ever used that still leaves my face feeling clean. CeraVe® has a patented technology called Multivesicular Emulsion, or MVE. Basically, MVE allows moisture to be released slowly into the skin, and then prevents it from evaporating afterward. CeraVe® is an advanced cleanser that can be used by all skin types. Because of its gentle effectiveness I recommend it to anyone. You can read more about CeraVe® Hydrating Cleanser on their website, or follow this link to like them on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Try TVAL Eggwhite Soap from Sweeden. I buy it on Amazon. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nik! The soap looks neat, but I'm afraid the oils from the chamomile might not agree with my skin.

    ReplyDelete